3D Rendering model - Project case study
Read this project case study to learn how 3D exterior rendering and 3D interior rendering can help house owners, architects, and interior designers with taking better interior design decisions. CRESIRE created and delivered 3D interior renders, which provided better visualisation of room elements and material selection to its client.
Project Description: Realistic 3D Rendering model of bedrooms for a residential apartment building.
Client Description: Architectural & Interior designing company, providing solutions primarily on residential and commercial projects.
The client required 3D Rendering models of 2 bedrooms for choosing the materials, furniture and interior design of the rooms
Client requirements: 3D visualisation of multiple rooms of residential apartment for taking better interior design decisions.
The interior options for rooms typically included: flooring pattern, bed back wall elevation, TV wall elevation, false ceiling with veneer side patch, bed style and suspended ceiling light
Inputs from client to build 3D rendering Model
- DWG & PDF drawing of the room, reference images of paint color
- Reference images for side table, bed type and suspended lights
- Material specification for flooring, doors, windows and cabinet
- Color specification for furniture and flooring
Working procedure for Interior Rendering
- CRESIRE’s designers reviewed the DWG/PDF drawings and references provided by the client
- A kick-off meeting was conducted with the client to discuss the requirements in detail
- CRESIRE brainstormed several other ideas to improve the overall aesthetics of the rooms
- CRESIRE shared multiple views of the bed-back wall, TV cabinet, balcony and main door entrance
- CRESIRE’s designer created a basic sketch based on the requirements and discussion held during the meeting
- The first sample consisted of the basic elements of the room i.e., bed, doors, floor, windows, TV cabinet, bed-back wall
- CRESIRE shared the first sample of 3D rendering model with client for a review and recorded their feedback
- The client suggested some changes so that we approved and incorporated in the first revision.
- CRESIRE populated the second sample with interior elements i.e., bed, bed back wall, TV cabinet, false ceiling, veneer finish doors, shutters and ceiling
- CRESIRE shared the second sample with the client for a review
- The client wasn’t satisfied with the veneer finish furniture, shutter and floor colour and required veneer drawers, shutters and cabinet in lacquered glass finish
- CRESIRE agreed the changes with the client and asked for a revision to change drawer/door shutters to lacquered glass finish
- Minor changes were made to the aluminium framing of the window as well as the veneer finish to the main entrance door
- CRESIRE created a final output which could not only be used for decision making but also for advertising/marketing purposes
- Finally, the client was quite satisfied with the final 3D view of the room and shortlisted this room design for their end client
3D rendering model benefits leveraged by the client
The architectural client was well informed with the benefits of 3D rendering model and required CRESIRE’s services to support their end client with decision making of the interior design of the rooms.
Mentioned below are the Benefits of 3D Rendering Model:
- Great insight of the overall look and feel of the room
- Choosing suitable paint colour after trying multiple shades in the room
- Better planning of furniture colour, style and type
- Decision making on the bed-back wall elevation & TV wall elevation
- Trying different material for window framing, drawer/shutter before taking a decision
- Interpreting the look and feel of the lacquered glass and veneer for doors
- Deciding flooring material i.e., vitrified tiles, marble or wooden
- Deciding between the side lamp and suspended ceiling lights
- Bringing certainty to the groove design on the bed-back elevation wall
- Deciding the position of the TV set and the location of the balcony door
We provided multiple rendered images for optioneering and decision making. The client reviewed all the options with us and shortlisted the design with painted false ceiling with a veneer finished patch on the side.
CRESIRE is continuing to assist this Architectural Rendering Company with 3D rendering services on their new residential projects to satisfy the interior design requirements of their end clients.
Why outsource 3D rendering model to cRESIRE
At CRESIRE, we follow structure process for 3D rendering model to facilitate visualization required for decision making at the operational performance of a wide variety of built assets from residential to commercial, educational and healthcare developments.
The benefits of adopting 3D rendering model and other BIM services on projects reinforce the decision making and bring certainty in the design process.
As the best 3D Rendering Company in US, CRESIRE assists professionals and businesses from diverse construction industries with 3D Rendering Services such as, 3D exterior rendering services, 3D interior rendering services, and 3D product rendering services.
Many property owners and builders find 3D rendering services in USA and 3D rendering services in UK cost/time consuming on small residential projects. This is due to the high rate for 3D rendering model makers in the USA and the UK.
In terms of production cost, CRESIRE has an edge over other rendering model providers in the USA and the UK.
Our production team operates from India, offering competitive pricing to clients requiring 3D rendering services in US, UK and Europe.
We help clients to save up to 40% production costs as compared with the local rates for 3D rendering services in USA, UK and Europe.
Get a Quote
CRESIRE welcomes all enquires about opportunities to collaborate with you or your organisation. Please use the contact form or information of our local office to reach out to us: